Vice-Rector for Student Life and Infrastructure
Prof. Rudi CLOOTS
Université de Liège - Rectorat
Place du 20-Août, 7 (Bât. A1)
Institutional policy on "infrastructure"
In relation to the Infrastructure Commission, the ARI and the services of the Administrator, it is the responsibility of the Vice-Rector for Student Life and Infrastructure:
- to develop and ensure the follow-up and regular updating of the “Buildings and Infrastructure” strategic plan within the institution;
- and, within this plan, pay particular attention to:
- research and teaching infrastructure needs;
- convivial spaces for work and meetings;
- issues related to sustainable development.
In consultation with the Quality of Student Life Department, the Vice-Rector for Student Life and Infrastructure develops various policies concerning:
- socio-cultural life;
- citizen participation;
- the possibility of studying abroad.
He presides over the student consultation bodies:
- the Student Participation Commission;
- the Student Quality of Life Commission.
Picture © University of Liège - M.Houet