Everything you need to know to get off to a good start!
Online registration opens
Are you finishing high school? Are you interested in coming to University ? Welcome at Uliège ! In order to make sure that you are ready to start in the best conditions, ULiège does everything possible to help you before this new academic year.
Get information and make the right choice
Our Student Support services are dedicated to meeting your needs and answering your questions.
Do you still have questions about your studies, their organization, the options, the job opportunities, support and tips for success, your future life as a student (housing, leisure activities, daily life, etc.)...?
Our study advisors are there to help you, and offer appointments or visioconferences.
Are you unsure about your choice ?
The psychologists of the University Study guidance Service will help you define your project (online appointments or calls)
ULiège organizes preparatory courses from mid-August to mid-September, for future bachelor students. Mostly online and adapted to each field of study, these courses allow students to consolidate their knowledge, to live the university rhythm before its time and to increase their chances of success. Sign up now!
Register at ULiège : online
From June 24 to September 30
In 5 steps, from your home
- Gather the necessary documents (your identity card, your access title (CESS, diploma...) and a passport photo) and scan them;
- Create your account and enter your data;
- In the following days, your application is checked;
- If your application is complete, your registration is validated and you will receive an email with payment instructions and all the information about your new school year;
- As soon as we receive a 50 € deposit on your registration fees, your student card is sent to you by mail.
Students from outside the European Union: admissions are closed. If you are a non-European Union national but hold a degree from a European Union country, you can still submit your application until August 31.
Students from the European Union: you can submit your application until August 31.
You have questions about the procedure, encounter a technical problem, do not have a computer at home?
Call us at 04 366 46 00 from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm, except on July 21 and September 27, or send an email to email@example.com
If necessary, we will propose you a visit to our reception area located at Place du 20-Août in Liège.
A space is also available at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech for students wishing to enroll in the courses organized by this Faculty, by appointment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a smooth and festive start in the ULiège community, a welcome week is organized especially for you: activities to help you make the transition (seminar to develop your strengths, contacts with your student sponsors, last minute doubts...) but also meetings, discoveries of the student life places and lots of fun activities...
Mark your calendars now:
- the week of September 6, during which activities will be organized for you
- Thursday, September 9: THE welcoming day for new students, not to be missed!
- Monday, September 13 or Tuesday, September 14: your first day at the Faculty