UniGR : News
Current events | Training
- Series of workshops and seminars - Information and programme - open to students and PhD candidates in medicine from the Greater Region, in Saarbrücken, 2017-2018.
- Advanced robotics course "Advanced industrial robotics" - Courses open to students from the Greater Region, February 2017 in Liège, with Mr O. Bruls.
- Advanced Methods in Structural Equation Modeling - UdS Workshop open to PhD students from the Greater Region – 15-17 December 2015 in Saarbrücken.
- Career perspectives and PI - Seminar TU KL for doctoral students from the GR - 28-29 Sept. 2015 in Kaiserslautern
- Energy future - between technology, culture and society - UdS Seminar for GR doctoral students - 24-25 Sept. in Saarbrücken
- MR3-My Research in 3 minutes- Unl Seminar for GR doctoral students - Programme and online course (MOOC) - 7-8 July 2015 in the Mont-Rigi.
- Developing and implementing a career plan - UL Seminar for GR doctoral students - 17 to 19 June 2015 - Metz
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation - UniLu Seminar for Greater Region doctoral students - 30 and 31 March 2015 - Luxembourg
Current events | Research
Contact : Pr. Ph. HUBERT, CIRM
- Workshop "Chemical Biology & Drug Research" on 8 Sept. 2015 in Arlon, with Marianne Fillet.
- Workshop "Systems Biology III" on 12 and 13 March 2015 in Kaiserslautern.
- Workshop "Modulation of disordered eating behaviour through deep brain stimulation MIB-DBS", on 27 February 2015 in Esch/Belval, with Gaetan Garraux
- Workshop "Microbiome & Cancer", on 19 Nov. 2014 in Esch/Belval, with Julie Descy and Bernard Taminiau
- Workshops "Psychobiology & Health", on 12 May 2014 in Luxembourg, 10 July 2014 in Trier and 25 Sept. 2014 in Luxembourg.
- Workshop "Systems Biology II, Computational Systems Biology and Systems Biotechnology", on 2 June 2014 in Luxembourg, with P. Meyer.
- Workshop "Systems Biology I, Epigenetics and Systems Analysis", on 22 Jan. 2014 in Saarbrücken, with M. Hanikenne, M. Georges, P. Geurts and K. Bessonov.
- Workshop "Big Data", on 6 Dec. 2013 in Luxembourg, with L. Wehenkel, R. Marée, K. Bessonov.
Materials & Resources
Contact : Pr. J. LECOMTE-BECKERS, MMS / LIMARC
- Workshop "Magnetic Nano-object" from 2 to 3 March 2017 in Arlon, with P. André.
- Seminar "TRNSYS Experience" from 2 to 3 March 2017 in Arlon, with P. André.
- Training "TRNSYS DAYS" from 7 to 9 September 2016 in Arlon, with P. André.
- Seminar & Workshop "TRNSYS experience" the 25 and 26 February 2016 in Kaiserslautern, with P. André.
- Conférence "Superconductivity in the Greater Region" on 26 November 2015 in Saarbrücken, with A. Silhanek, P. Vanderbemden.
- Workshop "Storage of Solar Energy"", in 2015 in Nancy, with D. Nguyen, P. Colson and F. Ouhid.
- Workshop "Tailored Materials Interfaces", the 29 and 30 June 2015 in Saarbrücken, with B. Heinrichs, P. Colson, A. Caudet and G. Lugo.
- Workshop "Biomaterials", on 23 Oct. 2014 in Arlon, with C. Grandfils, C. Lechanteur, D. de Seny (in collaboration with the Interreg Intermat project).
- Workshop "Recycled concrete" on 7 Oct. 2014 in Luxembourg, with Luc Courand and Mélanie Rondeux.
- Workshop "Construction Materials", on 7 Feb. and 10 Nov. 2014 in Luxembourg, with Luc Courard.
- Workshop "Nanomaterials", from 8 to 11 Sept. 2014 in Nancy (in collaboration with the Interreg Intermat project)
- Workshop "Eco-materials in construction", on 23 May 2014 in Arlon, with P. André, S. Grigoletto and S. Belboom (in collaboration with the Interreg projects Intermat and EcoTransFaire)
- Workshop "Metal Matrix Composites", on 20 May 2014 in Liège, with J. Lecomte-Beckers, R. Boman, L. Papeleux (in collaboration with the Interreg projects Intermat and +Composites)
- Workshop "Microstructure Characterisation", the 3 & 4 April 2014 in Saarbrücken, with E. Plougonven (in collaboration with the Interreg project Intermat)
- Workshop "Multiscale Simulations", on 31 Jan. 2014 in Saarbrücken, with L. Noels, L. Wu. L. Duchene (in collaboration with the Interreg project Intermat)
- Workshop "Mineral Processing & Recovery of Critical Raw Materials"on 30 Jan. 2014 in Kaiserslautern, with S. Gaydardzhiev.
Contact : Pr. J. TELLER, ARGENCO
- ABS Conference "Europe Without Borders", from 4 to 7 October 2017, Belval Campus (Luxembourg).
- Conference "Cross-border professional training: State of play, challenges, perspectives", on 11 December 2015 in Saarbrücken, UdS.
- GRET II Seminar "Crossing borders - GRETI Border-Symposium" , the 26 & 27 November 2015 at Pont-à-Mousson, Lorraine.
- End of 2014, creation of a UniGR-Center for Border Studies (CBS) platform bringing together interested researchers from the grouping in the study of borders and cross-border areas.
- Seminar "Borders and Representation, from the Middle Ages to today", the 5 and 6 March (year) in Trier.
- GRETI I Seminar "Crossing Borders", the 5 and 6 March 2015 in Dudelange, with JM Defays, J. Teller, D. Meunier, L. Bernes.
- Workshop "Border Studies II", on 1 December 2014 in Saarbrücken, with Jean-Marc Lambotte.
- Workshop "Border Studies", on 22 Nov. 2013 in Trier, with G. Xhayet, J. Vandersmissen and O. Defechereux.