Ecole de Gestion de l'Université de Liège
HEC Liège : UER
UER Management : Marketing
HEC Recherche: Strategic Marketing Innovation
- Adresse ULiège
Bât. N1 Marketing
rue Louvrex 14
- Office 307 in N1-rue Louvrex 14
- Téléphone de service
- +32 4 2327306
- Sciences humaines
Dr. Cécile Delcourt is Full Professor in Marketing & Services Management. Her research and teaching interests are customer experience management, customer-centric organizations, ethics in marketing, critical services such as healthcare, and consumer behavior. She holds a Ph.D. in Management Science from Radboud University (Nijmegen, the Netherlands) and HEC Liege. Cécile Delcourt has been a visiting scholar at the Bowling Green State University (Ohio, USA), Queensland University of Technology (Australia)¿among others. She has published in the Journal of Service Research, Journal of Service Management, Journal of Services Marketing, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Journal of Philanthropy & Marketing¿among others. She was the recipient of the ¿Highly Commended Paper¿ awarded by Emerald but also the¿ best paper award¿ granted by Services Special Interest Group of the American Marketing Association. Next to her academic commitments, she provides both international and national companies with workshops and advisory services to help them to become more customer-centric.
Fonctions ou mandats
- Associate Professor, Ph.D.
- Head of the Master entitled "International Strategic Marketing"
- Finalist for the best paper award granted by Services Special Interest Group (SERVSIG) of the American Marketing Association (AMA) for the article: Delcourt, C. et al.., (2016) in Journal of Service Research (2017)
- Highly Commended Paper (Emerald) (2014)