he Academic Council consists of full professors, part-time professors, professors and lecturers of the University or of the university centre (in accordance with the law of 28 April 1953 on the organisation of university teaching by the State).
This council is overseen by the Rector. In the case of the latter's absence or inability to act, by the Vice-Rector ; in the absence of the Vice-Rector, by one of the otherVice-Rectors, or otherwise by a member appointed by the assembly.
The Secretary of the Academic Council is appointed by the Government for a period of four years on a list of two members of this Council presented by the former.
Members of the Academic Council by Faculty
- Faculty of Philosophy and Letters
- Faculty of Law, Political Science, and Criminology
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Psychology, Speech Therapy, and Educational Science
- HEC Liège - School of Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech
- Faculty of Architecture