Human Resources Administration
The University of Liège is one of the most important employers of the Liège region. We there find a varied panel of professions.
The Human Resources Administration (ARH) has for mission to:
- make available to the persons in charge of the University of Liège the the necessary means in administrative, technical and labour staff
- manage the administrative files (contracts, designations, career, pay, pension...) of all the categories of personnel (academic, scientific, PATO, particular statutes)
- allow the members of the administrative, technical and labour staff to exploit and develop their skills within a framework of professional development (recruitment, mobility, training programmes...)
- design, in agreement with the university authorities, the policy of the administrative, technical and labour staff and to execute it
- ensure consultation with staff representatives
- establish staff budget estimates
The key figure+ 5,000
individuals work at ULiège
The University of Liège, a major employment hub, brings together diverse profiles and trades.
Selection tests to fill various positions are regularly organised.
Management: Evelyne GOUJON
- Organisation, Recruitment, and Training
- Administrative Management of Staff
- Remuneration and pension management
- Staff budget / ULIS-SAP interface
- Employee welfare unit / Social service
At your disposal