Data Collection and Analysis and Strategically Useful Information (RADIUS)
The evaluation process of teaching and research activities translates the desire to highlight the needs and lines of force of the University of Liège via an active participation of all actors of the Institution. It is from this context that RADIUS was born.
The Service for Data Collection and Analysis and Strategically Useful Information (RADIUS) has for purpose to:
- within areas of education, to define key indicators research, finance, human resources, real estate, etc. and ensure their follow-up;
- specific for each type of user and create dashboards to ensure their updating;
- perform/coordinate the construction of the institutional Data warehouse with the support of the SEGI.
Starting from the different existing institutional databases or via collections of specific information, the operational unit of the RADIUS programme works closely with the competent administrations as well as the research fields and faculties.
It also collaborates with the Quality Unit of the SMAQ (Quality Management and Accompaniment Department) with regard to the development of indicators useful for internal or external assessment processes.
At your disposal
- Legal Affairs Department
- Administration Research, Innovation, Support and Entreprises (RISE)
- Hygiene and Health Protection at Work (SUPHT)
- Communication Department
- Academic Affairs Department
- Public contracts, purchases and commitments (CESAME)
- Student Quality of Life Department
- Quality Management and Accompaniment Department (SMAQ)
- University Department for the Physical Control of Radiation (SUCPR)
- General IT Department
- International Relations Office
- Property Resources Administration
- Financial Resources Administration
- Human Resources Administration
- Registration Department