Intranet of Alumni
To be an Alumni is to be a part of a community; it means seeking out other alumni from your year or other years. ULiège has demonstrated that it is particularly attentive to its graduates, reserving for them a series of advantages.
MyULiège Alumni: the portal dedicated to graduates of the University of Liège
It allows you to:
- Set up an @alumni email address
- By using this address, the graduate benefits from protection technologies specifically developed for ULiège: no advertising, anti-spam filtering, and high level anti-virus, web mail, etc.
- Find alumni from your class or from other years
- Discover the privileges and benefits reserved for alumni
- Make an appointment to collect your diploma
- Create and consult classified ads
- View photos from certain Alumni events (announcements, reunions, etc.)
How do I join this network, and thus benefit from the services and advantages provided by ULiège?
To access the Alumni portal, it is necessary to activate your access codes:
- Graduate since 2015 (1st diploma)
- The connection is made by using your identification number preceded by an "a" (instead of an "s") and the student password.
- Forgot your password?
- Graduate prior to 2015