Student Quality of Life Department
- Psychological support ? You can contact Magali THONON (04/366 55 61 – Magali.Thonon@uliege.be) or Céline MATHY (04/366 20 82 – Celine.Mathy@uliege.be).
- Students with specific needs or disabilities : if you are a student with disabilities or specific needs and have a question and/or if you need to talk, you can write an email to ASH@uliege.be.
- The Guidance Etude team is available via the address firstname.lastname@example.org and offers, on request, a personalized remote support (working method, time management...): www.uliege.be/guidance.
- If you wish to contact the Academic Orientation Service (= Orientation universitaire) Please send an email to email@example.com ot use this contact form.
Closely associated with the institutional reflection on all questions affecting the daily life of students, the Student Quality of Life Department makes several resources available to students throughout the year, whether it is a matter of physical health or psychological well-being:
- actions and awareness-building on well-being and health
- stress-management seminars
- listening and one-time support
- personalised reception and support for students in special situations:
General Management: Monique MARCOURT-DEFRENE
Department head: Dominique DUCHATEAU
Quality of life projects
Accompaniment of student artists, athletes, entrepreneurs
Support for students with disabilities
Accompaniment of students in difficult circumstances
Service guidance études
Place du 20-Août, 7
Access map: Bldg. A1