Continuing Education Service
The Continuing Education Service offers its assistance for you to:
- continue your training after your first diploma: register for a training programme and obtain a university or interuniversity certificate along with ECTS credits
- have acquired experience recognised, broaden your knowledge, discover or rediscover university life. In this case, the validation of acquired experience (VAE) should be considered
- keep your knowledge current, reinforce your practical education: an offer of Continuing education for primary and secondary teachers
- reinforce "professional skills" of individuals at the university level or assimilated within professional sectors (logistics and transport, agro-food industry, wood industry, construction, environment...)
- support the partner universities in the South, the public administrations and any organisation so wishing, at the national and international levels in the reinforcement of their institutional capacities by the implementation of training and trainer learning engineering mechanisms, all accompanied by educational tools facilitating the appropriation of desired skills and designed in accordance with quality standards.
In this context, the service works closely with the following entities:
- The IFRES: Institute for training and research in higher education
- The Centre for Higher Education (CDS)
- Boutheina BEN LAMINE
- Jean-Christophe MARCHAL
- Rachel NAVET
- Carole NGUYEN
- Nathalie SAMSON
- Martine VANHERCK
Place du 20-Août, 7
Access map: Bldg. A1
Open all year.
Mondays and Wednesdays, from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. - Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. - Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.