Study Guidance Service
The Study Guidance Service (SGE) is available to students of the University of Liège for:
- personalised individual consultations on the working method to reflect in an individualised way on the management of materials (note-taking, summaries, plans, syntheses...), time management (organisation and planning during the year and during the block, management of graduation work...), preparation for oral and written exams (memorisation, university requirements, stress, difficulties concentrating, discouragement...), fears and apprehensions about the new requirements during the academic career...
- remote coaching to regularly receive, by e-mail, advice from a dedicated coach and ask him or her questions.
- an "Online Method" portal to access at any moment a series of methodological advice specific to university students.
- seminars for students from all faculties, to start of their first year right, for exam preparation, to adapt their work method following the January session, but also for the writing of dissertations and final works.
- actions in the Faculties and study sections upon request by professors and assistants as well as actions intended for certain public, such as adults taking up studies.
- a supervised block week during Spring Break (#BloqueBooster) intended for block 1 Bachelors students (in collaboration with the Student Quality of Life Department)
- "Work method" preparatory activities just before starting university
- a presentation "Succeeding at University" intended for final-year secondary students at ULiège
Secretariat - Contact
Quartier Urbanistes 1 - Traverse des Architectes, 5b
B-4000 Liège (Sart Tilman)
Access map : B63b - Pavillon B