y publishing on 19 November 2010 its human resources management strategy in research, including the European Charter for Researchers and the code of conduct for the recruitment of researchers, ULiège described in full transparency its strengths and weaknesses, as well as the actions that it wishes to develop. Using the proposed European tool (HR Strategy for researchers), ULiège is committed to deploying its strategy following the internal quality processes with biennial institutional self-evaluation, and to contributing to an external evaluation every 4 years.
As a reminder, final scientific position vacancies are published in the Belgian official journal.
Assistants and Logisticians
Researchers and PhD students
- Ph.D Position - GIGA-Stem Cells/GIGA-Neurosciences (deadline : 19th October)
- Post-doctoral scientist - Implementation of NGS diagnostic tests in Human Genetics - Human Genetics Department (deadline : 31st October)
- Post-doctoral scientist - Implementation of High Resolution Mass Spectrometry in Human Genetics - Human Genetics Department (deadline : 31st October)
- Bioinformatician - GIGA Institute (deadline : 31st October)
- IT Specialist - GIGA Institute (dealinde : 31st October)
- 2 PhD students and 1 Post-doc fellow - GIGA -Cancer Biology/Bioinformatics (ERC founded project) (deadline : 31st December)
Temporary and permanent research positions are relayed on the Euraxess Jobs platform of the European Commission.