y publishing on 19 November 2010 its human resources management strategy in research, including the European Charter for Researchers and the code of conduct for the recruitment of researchers, ULiège described in full transparency its strengths and weaknesses, as well as the actions that it wishes to develop. Using the proposed European tool (HR Strategy for researchers), ULiège is committed to deploying its strategy following the internal quality processes with biennial institutional self-evaluation, and to contributing to an external evaluation every 4 years.
As a reminder, final scientific position vacancies are published in the Belgian official journal.
Researchers and PhD students
- PhD student - Multi-dimensional approaches for the quality control of the next generation of medicines (deadline : 20 July)
- Post-doctoral fellow in homomeric protein-protein interactions characterization and disruption (deadline : 20 July)
- PhD position - Probabilistic marine biogeochemical modelling (deadline : 1st August)
- PhD/Post-doc positition - Genomic selection against boar taint in belgian pietrain pigs (deadline : 1st September)
- Postdoctoral researcher - HEC Liège (deadline : 15 september)