Student Social Service
The Student Social Service is available to students of the University of Liège for any social or administrative questions, in particular in connection with these subjects:
- Reduction of registration fees
- information on the scholarship of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- assistance with expenses related to course materials
- social loans to stagger the payment of registration fees
- budget to be planned for studies and practical advice for best managing it
- possibilities for social or financial support in face of particular difficulties
- obtaining the necessary documents for the above mentioned procedures
For students from the Liège and Arlon faculties
Secretary’s office: + 32 (0)4 366 52 99
Location Liège, Sart-TilmanPostal address Quartier des Urbanistes 1
Traverse des Architectes, 4
Access map: Bldg. B3b
Reception without appointment:
Hours along the year
on Sart-Tilman's desk (cf. Postal address)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Additional hours during registration periods* (just for a basic information)
on Student Centre Uliège-Opéra (level -1)
- From Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Access map: Bldg. O3
*From 24 June to 19 July and from 5 August to 30 September 2019 (except 15-16/08 'n 27/09)
Meeting with a social worker by appointment:
Contact the Secretary’s office in order to make an appointment
For students and faculty of Gembloux
Secretary’s office: + 32 (0)81 62 26 70
Read the information notice on the use of personal data by the Registration Office and the International Relations Office.