Student Social Service
The Student Social Service is available to students of the University of Liège for any social or administrative questions, in particular in connection with these subjects:
- Reduction of registration fees
- information on the scholarship of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- assistance with expenses related to course materials
- social loans to stagger the payment of registration fees
- budget to be planned for studies and practical advice for best managing it
- possibilities for social or financial support in face of particular difficulties
- obtaining the necessary documents for the above mentioned procedures
Because of the events and take precaution, our department is working in closed offices until Friday, April 3.You can, however, contact us by email, we will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
For students from the Liège and Arlon faculties
Secretary’s office: + 32 (0)4 366 52 99
Location Liège, Sart-TilmanPostal address Quartier des Urbanistes 1
Traverse des Architectes, 4
Access map: Bldg. B3b
Reception without appointment:
Hours along the year
on Sart-Tilman's desk (cf. Postal address)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Additional hours during registration periods* (just for a basic information)
on Student Centre Uliège-Opéra (level -1)
- From Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Access map: Bldg. O3
*From 24 June to 19 July and from 5 August to 30 September 2019 (except 15-16/08 'n 27/09)
Meeting with a social worker by appointment:
Contact the Secretary’s office in order to make an appointment
For students and faculty of Gembloux
Secretary’s office: + 32 (0)81 62 26 70
Read the information notice on the use of personal data by the Registration Office and the International Relations Office.