The University of Liège cares about the development of the professional careers of its students and graduates.
ULiège Career Center: the new career platform!
he University of Liège, like other French-speaking universities, has equipped itself with a tool for helping its students and graduates develop their professional careers. The ULiège Career Center allows you to refine your professional project, prepare your interviews, and find the ideal internship or job!
It offers the possibility of:
- exclusive internship and employment offers reserved for the students of ULiège
- offers from partner companies
- offers posted by ULiège alumni
- shared offers from more than 400 companies
- partner companies, business videos sorted by sector of activity: More than 1,500 professional videos are available!
- the events proposed by ULiège and companies (job-day, job-dating, speed-meeting, seminars, conferences)
- articles concerning the preparation of your application, outlets for certain sectors, useful links for finding a job by sector of activity, lists of organisations for carrying out an experience abroad.
- a daily alert of offers and a weekly alert of events directly in your mailbox!
It is also possible to share internships and job offers with students and graduates of ULiège.
Soon available on the job market?
Group or personal coaching
The Alumni Follow-up service offers personal or group coaching to (future) graduates to launch, revitalise, or reorient their professional careers.
The Erasmus+ scholarship for graduates allows young graduates needing a first professional experience on their CV to carry out an internship within a company, an NGO, an asbl, etc.
It is necessary to apply during the final year of your Masters, complementary Masters, or PhD.
The Alumni training cycle has for purpose to allow graduates to identify and promote their skills, but also to benefit from advice useful to their fulfilment, whether personal or professional.
(updates in October)
Alumni having developed skills and acquired much knowledge over the course of their training programme and career have professional experience which can be highlighted, notably through the activity of mentorship.
If they are over 50 years old and interested in contributing to young immigrants currently looking for employment, they can contact the association DUO for a JOB.