International Relations Office
ULiège International Codes
University of Liège
Erasmus Code: B LIEGE01
Charter n° 28133-EPP-1-2014-1-BE-EPPKA3-ECHE
The International Relations Office implements the media needed for the internationalisation of the institution:
- Mobility of individuals: PhD students, professors, administrative staff in mobility programmes, notably the European Erasmus programme
- The management of partnerships and agreements that regulate these mobilities or the design of a general framework for collaborations with higher education institutions
- The project structuring intended for mobility or the development of joint training programmes
Through its strategic partnerships, the University of Liège is active in cross-border networks, but also in thematic networks or development cooperation. The latter are more specifically supported by the "Pacodel Development Cooperation Partnership" unit.
The University of Liège develops innovative institutional initiatives through international locations that serve its visibility and its influence outside of its walls.
The institution manages 1,545 agreements with 631 partners.
Management: Patricia PETIT
Place du 20-Août, 7
Access map: Bldg. A1
from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Offices are closed on Monday and Friday mornings, except during the registration periods of mobility students
- Legal Affairs Department
- Administration Research, Innovation, Support and Entreprises (RISE)
- Hygiene and Health Protection at Work (SUPHT)
- Communication Department
- Academic Affairs Department
- Public contracts, purchases and commitments (CESAME)
- Student Quality of Life Department
- Quality Management and Accompaniment Department (SMAQ)
- Data Collection and Analysis and Strategically Useful Information (RADIUS)
- University Department for the Physical Control of Radiation (SUCPR)
- General IT Department
- Property Resources Administration
- Financial Resources Administration
- Human Resources Administration
- Registration Department