Public contracts, purchases and commitments (CESAME)
ESAME is the acronym for "Cellule d'Examen et de Suivi des Achats, Marchés et Engagements". Born from the will of the Board of Directors to bring together in a single management structure the different competences in the field of public procurement, its mission is to accompany, advise and assist the members of the University Community to carry out a project in compliance with public procurement legislation.
CESAME is composed :
- The mission of the "Purchasing - Public Procurement" unit is :
- Whatever the amount: information, training, support and advice;
- Amount in excess of €140,000 excluding VAT: supervise/manage the procurement procedure (from the definition of the need to the order), on the request of the applicant;
- Manage the so-called institutional markets intended for the whole Institution (from the analysis of the need, through market prospecting, to the monitoring of the execution of the contract).
- From "Commitment Control" whose mission is to control all expenditure in excess of €22,800 excluding VAT and to advise on procedures up to €140,000 excluding VAT.
- A "Legal Advice" unit which provides support throughout the proceedings or in the context of any dispute arising in connection with a public procurement contract.
Tél : +32 (0)4 366 32 24
- Administration Research, Innovation, Support and Entreprises (RISE)
- Hygiene and Health Protection at Work (SUPHT)
- Communication Department
- Academic Affairs Department
- Student Quality of Life Department
- Quality Management and Accompaniment Department (SMAQ)
- Data Collection and Analysis and Strategically Useful Information (RADIUS)
- University Department for the Physical Control of Radiation (SUCPR)
- General IT Department
- International Relations Office
- Legal Affairs Department
- Property Resources Administration
- Financial Resources Administration
- Human Resources Administration
- Registration Department