Registration and Admission Office
The Registration and Admission Office ensures:
- registration of students for academic courses, to the Community Board, to individual courses...
- the management of exemptions (tripling, degree accumulation...), segmenting and particular sessions (advanced or special sessions) and any other mission related to the student (educational leave...)
- the admissions procedures for international students (European, or non-European) or students wishing to validate a previous programme carried out in Belgium
- assistance for students in their efforts to validate personal or professional acquired experience.
Management: Laurence DEGEIMBRE
Monia BETTAHI, Émilie CASAGRANDE, Stéphanie COLLARD, Sandrine DACHY, Mathieu DEWAELSCHE, Julie DUYSENS, Virginie FASSIN, Angélique FONTAINE, Christophe GÉROUVILLE, Carina GIACOMEL, Stéphanie GOHY, Caroline GRÉGOIRE, Alicia JOUCK, Jessica LAMBERT, Virginie LEMOINE, Marie MANGON, Stéphanie MASSET, Marlène MARCHAL, Fabienne MATHY, Manon NIMAL, Philip PIJCKE, Bérengère PIROTON, Morgane SASSI, Carine VANDE WIELE, Delphine VERDEUR, Mélanie VIELLEVOYE.
Please call +32 (0)4 366 46 00 (between 8.30 am and 5 pm) or send a mail to email@example.com
Place du 20-Août, 7
Access map: Bât. A1
- Communication Department
- Student Quality of Life Department
- Financial Resources Administration
- Administration Research, Innovation, Support and Entreprises (RISE)
- Academic Affairs Department
- Legal Affairs Department
- International Relations Office
- Hygiene and Health Protection at Work (SUPHT)
- Public contracts, purchases and commitments (CESAME)
- University Department for the Physical Control of Radiation (SUCPR)
- General IT Department
- Property Resources Administration
- Human Resources Administration