Student Quality of Life Department
Considering the current epidemic, in order to contain the spread of the virus, the University of Liège is asking students to stop using the University premises as of Monday 16th March.
However, we remain available!
- Psychological support or questions, information about COVID-19: any question about COVID-19, anything to communicate or any psychological support needed? You can call 04 366 55 61 or write to Magali THONON.
- Students with specific needs or disabilities : if you are a student with disabilities or specific needs and have a question and/or if you need to talk, you can get in touch with Maïté TROMME on 04 366 50 71 and Florence ELLEBOUDT on04 366 58 65 or write an email to ASH@uliege.be.
- The Learning Support Service (Guidance Etude) has to cancel its activity until further notice. This activity includes:
- individual appointments;
- group seminars;
- the #BloqueBooster session
- You can contact the Learning Support Service (= Guidance Etude) on 04 366 53 61 or write an email to email@example.com.
- Do you need to contact the Foreign Students Dept? You can send a message to Mr. Antoine DECUYPER : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact the Academic Orientation Service (= Orientation universitaire) Please send an email to email@example.com ot use this contact form.
Closely associated with the institutional reflection on all questions affecting the daily life of students, the Student Quality of Life Department makes several resources available to students throughout the year, whether it is a matter of physical health or psychological well-being:
- actions and awareness-building on well-being and health
- stress-management seminars
- listening and one-time support
- personalised reception and support for students in special situations:
General Management: Monique MARCOURT-DEFRENE
Department head: Nicole TATON
Quality of life projects
Accompaniment of student artists, athletes, entrepreneurs
Support for students with disabilities
Accompaniment of students from abroad
Accompaniment of students in difficult circumstances
Place du 20-Août, 7
Access map: Bldg. A1