he communication department has three main missions: promote the training programmes and teaching, highlight scientific research and develop a coherent and unifying image which reflects the wealth and diversity of the Institution.
The department works in close collaboration with the authorities, Faculties and administrative services to offer them a range of integrated services and complementary tools intended for internal and/or external audiences:
- Promotion and Information on Studies: offer future students the most complete information on the set of training programmes organised at ULiège, by highlighting the specificities and advantages of ULiège, as well as the professional opportunities
- Press Relations: promote a researcher's publication or answer a journalist's request; the communication department is responsible for the Institution's press relations
- Scientific Communication: develop a scientific popularisation service in order to ensure the widest possible dissemination of knowledge and research, whether online or in print
- Organisation of institutional and faculty events through transversal coordination and logistical support
- Internet site management: beyond the management of the institutional website, aid for the creation and uploading of sites, event micro-sites...
- Multimedia production: videos, images, and graphics are essential components of communication at ULiège
- Protocol Management
- Alumni follow-up
- Scholarships and Heritage Foundations
The fundamental objective is to promote the values of ULiège and, in this regard, the department is particularly sensitive to developing ethical and responsible communication.
Department head: Quanah ZIMMERMAN
Executive assistant : Elodie CHAPAUX
Bât. O.1 (entrée IBIS)
Place de la République Française, 41